Sunday, January 19, 2020

Catching Up.

Ok,
entrys few and far between may become a theme.
I will be putting forward small effort to change that.
Take that as you will.

So, yesterday my good friend PeanutButter helped me drag my parts car
into my back yard.
Initially we pulled the engine out, and pumped up the back tires,
but the rear brakes were seized.
Proper rolling was not an option of convenience.
<insert>
With half the body gone though, it was humanly possible to muscle this thing around a bit by hand. Let me say right here that PB is really strong and I could not have done it this way by myself.
Beyond the muscling we pulled the parts car around with his Suzuki Samurai, leaving streaks in the front lawn.
Thankfully there is not much of a lawn in the front to begin with.
By the time we arrived in the back yard, I remembered I have an engine trolley I built in the past for my Mustang project. (Stupid me)
So we put the trolley under the back axle, and with much effort,
"hand bombed" that bad boy(or girl) into place behind my workshop.
<insert>

No comments:

Post a Comment