Thursday, December 19, 2019

Third entry thus far - Thu 19 Dec 2019

Well a WebLog doesn't work if you don't keep up the log right?
I received my parts beetle sometime last week, and have since started cutting it apart.
Yet another "broken down rusted out shit box" gracing my front yard.
I try to keep my mess to a minimum. It pleases my girlfriend, and after all
it is her yard in which I am doing this, so that is of high priority.

Man, I am not feeling much "flow" tonight so lets see if I can get any. :p
What Am I keeping from this car?
Why am I cutting it up?
The things I plan on keeping from this car are as follows:
-Glass
-Doors
-Frame/Suspension
-Lights
-Dash
-Wiring harness
-Steering columb

The things I will be selling are as follows:
-Fenders?
-Engine
-Transmission
-Maybe the dash mentioned above.(likely)

As for why I am cutting it up?
So I can easily dispose of the rest of it. :)
That's all for now.
Hopefully juicier stuff next time.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the blogfing man. I look forward to following the whole project... I am allowed to read this this even if I am not lazy or anti-social...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be reading it aloud to my self-proclaimed anti-social girldfriend, so maybe that counts :)

    ReplyDelete